This beer is a paradox. Brewed low in alcohol but high in body and flavour. A malty backbone supports a big hit of hops.
- KEEP COLD – For best results refrigerate once delivered and consume within 1 week.
- Mini-kegs are racked to keg beer levels of carbonation – roughly 2.2 volumes of CO2 – more commonly associated in keg beer.
- Leave for a couple of hours to settle before consumption
- On first opening, release pressure by opening the top valve.
- Close top valve after each pour to retain carbonation.
- Contains: Barley Malt (gluten), Wheat (gluten).